Welcome message

Welcome, friends old and new, to my blog. This is the place where I can share my scribblings and thoughts on loving life. I hope you enjoy them, make suggestions and come back to read more.

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Cake for the faithful- part 2



OOOOoooooooOOOOOO!

That was me trying to get you in the mood for Halloween. I love Halloween. I love the costumes, the tricks, the treats, the rather marvellous ghost stories...

Which reminds me, now you've mentioned it. My chilling short story Late: a ghostly tale is free this Halloween! Follow the link on the right to go to its Amazon page. Only the faithful know about this special offer- I did promise that there would be cake!

Don't forget to leave a review once you've read (and hopefully enjoyed) my tale of terror. You can also leave me a message here.

Happy hauntings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the part where you get to join in! What did you think of today's post? Leave me a message and let me know what you think. I love reading your comments!