Welcome message

Welcome, friends old and new, to my blog. This is the place where I can share my scribblings and thoughts on loving life. I hope you enjoy them, make suggestions and come back to read more.

Friday 26 October 2012

Something wicked this way comes...

Despite a shameful lack of sleep, and an equally shameful "still-in-my-dressing-gown" status, I have been a busy bunny today.


My plans for world domination and scaring the trousers off of people have taken a step forward. I have negotiated the tricky world of techy-geek stuff and presented a humble offering to Amazon. Fingers crossed I can pull it off (the plan, not people's trousers- that's my other secret plan). I'll let you know as soon as a certain spine-chilling short is available to download. Until then, enjoy the sneak peek on my website.

Do feel free to leave a comment telling me how excited you are about this development and, if you love your friends, (or at least want to see them reduced to a quivering wreck by a ghostly tale) be sure to spread the word. There will be cake for the faithful.

2 comments:

This is the part where you get to join in! What did you think of today's post? Leave me a message and let me know what you think. I love reading your comments!