Welcome message

Welcome, friends old and new, to my blog. This is the place where I can share my scribblings and thoughts on loving life. I hope you enjoy them, make suggestions and come back to read more.

Friday 15 February 2013

Friday Five: The Best Jokes I've Heard This Week

Happy Friday, everyone!

 

With all the doom and gloom in the news (and weather) I felt like I needed a little cheering up this week. Lo and behold, in stepped my marvellous children with these howlers. I hope they make you giggle as much as they did me. But then, I do have a nine-year-old's sense of humour...



1. What do you call a lady with guttering on her head?

Ruth

2. What do you call a dinosaur with glasses?

Doyuthinkysaurous.

3. What's the difference between a tiger with a toothache and a rainy day?

One roars in pain and the other pours down rain.

4. Why does everyone want to be friends with a mushroom?

Because he's a fungi.

5. What do you call a fish with no eyes?

A fsh.

Hardly the pinnacle of sophisticated humour, I agree, but the delivery was excellent and the belly-laughs much-needed! Feel free to share your equally terrible hilarious jokes in the comments section- I'd love to find some better new ones to tell them!

2 comments:

  1. I like number 2 as my dad wrote that in David's first birthday card. :)
    What's brown and sticky. . . a stick!

    ReplyDelete

This is the part where you get to join in! What did you think of today's post? Leave me a message and let me know what you think. I love reading your comments!