Welcome message

Welcome, friends old and new, to my blog. This is the place where I can share my scribblings and thoughts on loving life. I hope you enjoy them, make suggestions and come back to read more.

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Strange Ideas: Death, Destiny and Decisions

SQUEEE!

 

Sorry, I couldn't help myself- my proof copy of Strange Ideas arrived today and it looks GORGEOUS! The nice man over the road (Geoff, not John) took it in for me as it arrived while I was at work, and jolly grateful I am too. I don't think I'd have slept a wink all night knowing it was sat at the post office, all lonely, waiting for me.


There was something magical about holding it in my hands, finally. I can probably recite it backwards by now, but I shall still spend the next couple of days reading it all over again. I'm sure the novelty will wear off eventually but I'm going to wallow in this little self-congratulatory moment for a while longer.

I'll be popping up all over the place over the next couple of weeks; I've got a couple of guest blog posts (pooping my pants) and some reviews which I'll link back to here so you don't have to go hunting for them. I'm nice like that.

My head's all over the place tonight, so I'll stop rambling, get to the point and go. Really, I'd just like to thank, in true Gwyneth Paltrow style, everyone who's supported and encouraged me over the last six months. You're amazing, and you made me believe I am amazing too.

Now for the champagne!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the part where you get to join in! What did you think of today's post? Leave me a message and let me know what you think. I love reading your comments!