Welcome message

Welcome, friends old and new, to my blog. This is the place where I can share my scribblings and thoughts on loving life. I hope you enjoy them, make suggestions and come back to read more.

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Strange Ideas: Update

Well, the plot thickens...

I've heard back from Amazon- a lovely man named Charles- and have been informed my book has been "suppressed" in Germany. I've no idea why, or what that actually means, but because Germany apparently won't allow it, and is in Europe, then it cannot be sold on any European Amazon site, including the UK.

I've been assured they have passed this on to the Content Validation team and that they will get back to me by Thursday.

In the meantime, I'll get on with enjoying my holidays and trust the clever people to fix the problem. I hope you lucky Kindle readers are enjoying my Strange Ideas, and are thinking about leaving me a review


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the part where you get to join in! What did you think of today's post? Leave me a message and let me know what you think. I love reading your comments!