Welcome message

Welcome, friends old and new, to my blog. This is the place where I can share my scribblings and thoughts on loving life. I hope you enjoy them, make suggestions and come back to read more.

Saturday 18 May 2013

Big News! (and a headache)

Wheee! Good morning, my lovelies!


My head aches a little (damn those Bon-Bons) but, other than that, I'm in fine form this morning and I hope you are too.
 
Big News! After months of hard work, tantrums and a small meltdown, Strange Ideas: Death, Destiny and Decisions is out now for Kindle. I woke up feeling like it was Christmas morning and got straight on my laptop to check- and there it is! All shiny and pwetty, and a little disturbing...
 
I hope you get a chance to take a look today and, even better, that you download my five creepy tales to mess with your head. Even better than that, I hope you enjoy the bizarre twists and lovingly-crafted chills and leave a review on Amazon, Goodreads or anywhere else reputable (no bathroom walls please).
 
Click the cover to check it out, and enjoy your weekend xxx
 
Ooooooh...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the part where you get to join in! What did you think of today's post? Leave me a message and let me know what you think. I love reading your comments!