Welcome message

Welcome, friends old and new, to my blog. This is the place where I can share my scribblings and thoughts on loving life. I hope you enjoy them, make suggestions and come back to read more.

Thursday 31 October 2013

The BEST Haunted House video you'll ever see

Happy Halloween! Have you had any trick or treaters yet? I'm busy with Parents Evening tonight, so will have a few tricks and treats of my own to dish out... mwa-hahaha!

A bit of a fun one today, to make a change from all the spooky goings-on you're bound to experience tonight.

I don't know if any of you watch Ellen, but this is worth five minutes of your time even if you don't. One of the show's writers is a real scaredy-cat, and every year they send her through a Haunted House where she screams and freaks out in a way that would be comical if it weren't so genuine. This poor girl is really scared, but manages to have a giggle about it too. A true heroine! Or just a glutton for punishment?

This year, she was joined by Andy, who also works on the show, and Amy looks tough compared to him! I especially like, "Stop it! Stop it now!" and "Are you #*$@ing kidding me?" as he hides behind Amy and occasionally uses her for cover! This is the funniest video I have seen in a long time, but then, I do have a Strange sense of humour.

Enjoy, and Happy Halloween!



Remember: Late: a ghostly tale is free to download this week if you fancy a scare with a touch more subtlety...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the part where you get to join in! What did you think of today's post? Leave me a message and let me know what you think. I love reading your comments!